Landscape Construction Labourer
The Grounds Guys of Collingwood are a fast growing company with 13 years of business in this area. We have been the leaders in summer maintenance and snow removal in this area for all 13 of those years.
2 years ago we decided to start a landscape construction division, and have excelled rapidly ever since. We now are in a position where we have to expand our hardscape crews and equipment, and looking for persons who will lead, invest and commit themselves to help grow this division into one of the areas leading landscaping providers.
This job is NOT a 8 month job. The successful candidate will be provided with year round work. We are the largest independent snow removal company in the area, and would like to turn this summer position into a winter position as well.
HARDSCAPE CONSTRUCTION Labourer : JOB REQUIREMENTS.
- Ability to work with and as a team and by yourself
- Attention to detail at a high level
- Organized and Punctual
- Willing to work outdoors in changing climates
- Ability to lift 30-60 lbs
- Physically capable to withstand the daily tasks
- Very little travel
- Min of 45 hours per week, with overtime after 88 hrs on a Bi-weekly pay structure
- Full class G license with abstract is an asset
- 1-2 years experience in landscape construction is an asset
- Equipment experience is an asset
At The Grounds Guys® we believe in giving everyone a shot. That’s why we have flexible hours to help you navigate the other things in your life.
We believe in hard work and dedication and there’s potential for everyone to grow within an independently owned and operated The Grounds Guys® franchise and make a career out of it.
All in a culture that’s as tight as family. Apply today.