We create the products and brands that people trust to clean, sanitize, and protect their homes, pools and cars. We are one of North America’s largest independent consumer product manufacturers with 20 North American manufacturing facilities.
We also operate globally in Europe, Asia, UK, Australia, New Zealand and South Africa. We are known by our portfolio of over 40 brands including Spic and Span® and Comet® cleaning products, Clorox® Pool&Spa™ (under license), BioGuard®, and Natural Chemistry® pool chemicals, and Prestone® and Holts® automotive performance chemicals.
We are also the #1 producer in North America for store-brand ( private label ) bleach and a leading private label provider of laundry detergent and additives, dishwashing products, general purpose cleaning and other home care products.
Our global team of over 2,500 employees drive our capabilities in product development, product formulation, strategic sourcing, manufacturing, packaging design, brand marketing, project management, quality assurance, compliance, distribution and logistics.
- Our organization is constantly evolving and is driven by a set of One KIK values a dedication to following through on commitments in a customer-focused, profit-motivated way;
while never compromising on safety, ethics or integrity.
Essential Job Functions
A Packaging Technician in the Blow Mold Department is within our Household division and is responsible for setting up, adjusting and maintaining the safe and efficient operation of assigned equipment.
Responsible for monitoring both production and quality of materials produced.
- Lifts and carries bundles of corrugated bulk containers filled with plastic bottles, assembles them into box groups, wraps them with twine.
- Checks plastic bottles for defects, such as holes, lines in the bottle, or water spots. If bottles aren’t defected, pack them into a box.
- Puts spouts in certain bottles that require them as well as pulls off handles and tails from certain bottles, and places them in a container, takes the container to the assigned grinder.
- Watches automated machines so no jam ups happen.
- Informs supervisor of any bad bottles or machine malfunctions.
- Keeps conveyor belts empty of bottles.
- Operates a bagger machine as needed.
- Informs proper personal when more raw materials are needed.
RECORD KEEPING DUTIES :
- Keeps track of bottles that are produced for each shift.
- Properly marks boxes or bags with the date and shift they were run on, each shift uses a different color marker.
- Assists in department inventory and performs basic record keeping duties.
- High school diploma or (GED)
- Machine Operating experience is preferred
- Must be able to work overtime when needed
- Must be able to read, write and speak English
- Working in non-temperature controlled environment
- Ability to work around high noise levels
- Must be able to work in accordance with Health and Safety and GMP regulations
A Career with KIK Offers :
KIK offers very competitive salary and comprehensive benefits including health, wellness, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance.
You can plan for your future with KIK's retirement savings options including employer match. KIK also recognizes the importance of continuing education and offers Education Assistance to our employees to encourage continued personal development and growth.
Thank you for your interest and consideration of a position with KIK Custom Products.
KIK is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. KIK does not discriminate against qualified applicants or employees on the basis of race, color, age, religion, sex, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, status in uniformed services, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, genetic information or any other status protected by law.