Hiring Now! Customer Service Representative – Work from Home
Customer Service Representative Work from Home
Status : Remote, W-9 (Independent Contractor)
Being a Customer Service Representative :
As a Customer Service Representative, you’ll be taking calls from customers of a top direct-to-consumer brand. These customers typically call for assistance with product questions, to get order status updates, or to update their orders.
In some cases, you may need to save the sale or take new orders.
Most customers call in by phone. Some customers email. You may also need to place an occasional outbound call.
This remote, flexible opportunity pays independent contractors $10 / hour.
It’s remote and flexible.
You’ll be talking with customers and making money while working remotely.
Plus, you’ll enjoy flexible scheduling, where you use a self-scheduling platform to select when you work and when you don’t.
You’ll have the freedom to schedule around your own needs, the needs of your family, and the important events in your life.
Hours of operation are 9 : 00 AM to 6 : 00 PM ET Monday through Saturday. You choose your own schedule within those hours of operation.
Essential Functions :
- Answer incoming calls and emails
- Occasionally place outbound calls as necessary
- Review customer history as necessary
- Follow policy and procedure guidelines
- Answer product-related questions
- Help troubleshoot product issues
- Answer questions regarding order status
- Help save the sale when customers call in to cancel an order
- Take new and / or replacement orders
About You :
Prior customer care experience is required. In addition, successful Customer Service Representatives have the following characteristics :
- Good multitasker
- Strong communication skills
- Organized and efficient
- Understanding and empathetic
- Passionate about helping customers
- Strong computer knowledge
- Some sales skill preferred
It is recommended that you have a computer and equipment meeting at least the following specifications :
- Headset : USB noise-canceling headset
- Internet : High-speed, hard-wired internet (no Wi-Fi or satellite)
- Operating System : Windows 10
- Processor : Intel Core or Intel Pentium 4
- Memory : 2GB of RAM
- Browser : Internet Explorer 11 and latest version of Chrome or Firefox
- Monitor : Dual monitors, each capable of displaying at least 1024 x 768 pixels
- Sound : Sound card installed (standard on most computers)
- Virus Protection : Up-to-date anti-virus software installed
NexRep contracts with people in 33 states. The only states we do not currently contract in are : AR, AZ, CA, CO, CT, DC, IL, MA, MD, ME, MO, NJ, NY, OR, RI, VT, WA, and WI.
We do not currently contract with anyone outside of the US.