Where we need you
- Design and execute a project plan to meet defined milestone and deadline deliverables; communicate with internal / external teams : plan, task, timeline, status, budget
- Act as primary coordinator / communicator with customers
- Responsible & accountable for project completion ensuring timelines, deliverables and quality standards are met while cognizant of delivery dates & inventory levels for fulfillment;
- Create and execute project work plans and revisions as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements;
- Identify and mitigate project / business risks; appropriately correct course of action, budget, and schedule.
- Resolve project issues and ensure timely follow-up on all customer concerns;
- Schedule and manage Product Realization Process assuring accurate and thorough input by internal stakeholders
- Serve as technical, engineering or backup resource in additional departments as needed; identify or lead efforts to identify opportunities for productivity and quality improvements
- Collaborate with sales team to define realistic project details to support an accurate proposal and quoting process
- Process / review customer purchase orders and contracts
- Prepare / update and / or review routings & bill of materials (BOM) as needed
- Lead APQP (advanced product quality planning efforts (FMEA, Measurement Systems Analysis, SPC a& PPAP) for new projects in conjunction with Quality Control, Document Control and Quality Assurance areas;
- Compiles and maintains control records and related files
- Examines documents, such as blueprints, drawings, change orders, and specifications to verify completeness and accuracy of data
- Overall support of Sales & Customer Service efforts as required
How to convince us
EDUCATION AND / OR EXPERIENCE
- 3 years of Project Management in a manufacturing environment required
- Machining and contract manufacturing experience preferred
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent years of experience) required, Engineering preferred
- PMP (Project Management Professional) certification a plus
- Experience with quality system documentation practices
- Knowledge of ISO, AS9100 and FDA concepts and guidelines
SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Strong communication, prioritization, analytical problem-solving and organizational skills
- Excellent written and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work on complex assignments in collaboration with various department system owner
- Adaptable and able to adjust to multiple demands, shifting priorities, ambiguity and rapid changes
- Presents a polished, professional manner and is eager to learn and be challenged
- Proficient use of MS Office suite (including MS Project)
- Ability to interpret technical drawings, blueprints, specifications, illustrations and written documents
- Results and success oriented, conveying a sense of urgency and driving issues to closure
In the Medical division, you will work with our customers to make pioneering contributions to disease prevention and health restoration worldwide.
We offer a wide selection of custom-tailored components through to complete systems.
In the Röchling Group you’ll be shaping industry. Worldwide. Together, we are changing everyday lives by making cars lighter, making drug packaging safer and enhancing industrial applications.
With 11,000 employees in 25 countries.