The Receptionist is the first contact to greet visitors by phone and in person. The Receptionist will primarily greet visitors in a timely, pleasant, and professional manner .
Duties and Responsibilities :
- Answer multi-line telephone system, determine caller’s needs and route to the appropriate department.
- Greet visitors, determine their needs and contact the appropriate department.
- Manage the showroom to ensure that our guests are addressed and assisted.
- Stock in new / pre-owned cars and perform administrative functions for the sales department
- Administrative or receptionist experience preferred
- Outgoing personality
- Professional telephone etiquette and ability to handle a multi-line phone system
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Excellent attendance, punctuality, and reliability
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Attention to detail with high accuracy
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively, be proactive, solve problems, and take initiative
We offer a competitive wage, 401K, Health Insurance including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Short-term Disability, and PTO