PV Solar Installer - $1,200 Sign on Bonus!
Titan Solar Power is seeking to hire PV Solar Installers to join our new Stockton location!
Our solar installers are integral members of our installation teams who work in a team environment installing solar arrays at residential and commercial customer’s homes and / or business.
Safe work practices and excellent communication skills are essential. OSHA and installer training will be provided.This is an opportunity to join one of the Nation’s most established and recognized Solar Installation Companies.
Our professional, team-based culture provides a supportive, staff-oriented environment that inspires award-winning service and seeks to provide the best customer experience possible for the lifetime of solar energy.
Job Duties :
- Layout assembly and installation of solar array and mounting hardware
- Assist with the electrical wiring of all energy products
- Prepare and clean-up job site
- Pull materials for each installation job
- Provide an exceptional customer experience to all customers throughout the process
- Represent as a field contact for the customer
- Interact with the customer with a professional appearance and attitude.
- Roof work, general construction, or carpentry experience required
- Ability to safely handle tools and materials such as : ladders, inverters, solar panels, panel boards, batteries, and other similar electrical equipment, lumber, roofing materials, etc.
- Ability to work in extreme environments (example : hot sun, cold, crawl spaces, etc.)
- Capable of working at heights including on rooftops, climbing ladders and stairs; and performing repetitious duties, including lifting, bending and standing for long periods of time
- OSHA certification desirable - Conscientious about safety, knowledge of OSHA standards, and use of safety equipment as required by management
- Experience using basic hand and power tools
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds
- Attention to detail and a commitment to delivering the highest quality end-product possible is required
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must have excellent customer service skills
- Reliability and an excellent, positive attitude are essential
- Ability to work well with others in a collaborative team environment
- Must be able to successfully pass pre-employment screening requirements and have valid drivers license
Benefits Offered :
- $1,200 SIGN ON BONUS
- Extremely Competitive Compensation $18-26 / hr DOE
- Paid Training
- Comprehensive Health, Dental and Life Insurance
- Vacation and sick time
- Generous 401k plan
$1,000 referral program for any Installers or Electrical Leads that you bring to Titan!