- Manages / directs the activities and people associated with small to large scale projects with a focus on any or several non-IT business applications and disciplines.
- Manage / direct all facets of single or multiple, multidimensional, mission-critical projects through the Full Project Life Cycle.
- Collaborate / work with project sponsors, business units and users to identify project scope and focus, develop or monitor project initiatives, implement project requirements / plans / processes / tools, assign / guide / monitor project staff, and assure project success.
- Deliver quality project solutions to business problems or issues within defined budgets and / or timelines.
- Provide expert project guidance / support proactively through project completion.
- Provide tracking, reporting, and presentation to management and users.
- Will be responsible for scheduling and project documents
- Will work with highly technical colleagues, but don’t need to be technical
- Will coordinate project meeting and coordinate project plans
Skills : Qualifications
- Bachelors Degree; OR
- 4 years of PM / PC experience required with Associates Degree
- Strong administrative capabilities to support the project
- Expertise in calendar and scheduling management
- Need strong MS Office Suite (especially MS Project)
- 2-3 years of PM or PC experience
- Document control experience or experience in Windchill preferred
- Experience in a medical device or pharma or highly regulated environment is a bonus
Uber Sr Technical Program Manager - Corp Infrastructure • Los Angeles, California
Uber Engineering Manager II, Maps Routing Engine & APIs • Los Angeles, California
Uber Senior Technical Program Manager, Marketplace • Los Angeles, California
Uber Senior Program Manager - Uber Freight • Los Angeles, California
Uber Sr Program Manager, Tech - Uber Eats Sales Solutions (SF) • Los Angeles, California
Uber Sr. Manager, Business Applications • Los Angeles, California
Uber Sr Technical Program Manager for Uber Eats • Los Angeles, California
Uber Senior Technical Program Manager, U4B • Los Angeles, California
Uber Sr Technical Program Manager, Core Infrastructure • Los Angeles, California