GRC Senior Consultant
At Crowe, you have the opportunity to deliver innovative solutions to today’s complex business issues. Crowe’s accounting, consulting, and technology personnel are widely recognized for their in-depth expertise and understanding of sophisticated process frameworks and enabling technologies, along with their commitment to delivering measurable results that help clients build business value.
Our focus on emerging technology solutions along with our commitment to internal career growth and exceptional client value has resulted in a firm that is routinely recognized as a Best Place to Work.
We are 75 years strong and still growing. Come grow with us!
We are looking for an ambitious. motivated and experienced individual to join our Governance, Risk and Compliance (GRC) Technology Consulting team.
Crowe works with Fortune 500 to Mid-market sized organizations to develop strategic system roadmaps, system implementations and continuous service delivery models.
We seek a professional with a strong desire to learn and grow their knowledge of delivering Mendix projects in the context of GRC processes and technology.
This individual would assist with configuring and implementing Mendix, GRC Software, and manage the delivery of Mendix projects.
Additionally, this role would work within a team to provide support and provide subject matter expertise at Fortune 500 companies.
Projects are fast-paced and facilitated in a team atmosphere. Crowe professionals take pride in providing industry best practices with the goal of assisting clients to achieve a sustainable risk management program.
This individual would be responsible for working with a team to deliver consulting services including solution development, project leadership, business development, managing client service delivery, and handle other duties assigned by employer.
- Facilitate pre-sales initiatives, such as live demonstrations and proof-of-concepts
- Identify and document business requirements as per the Statement of Work
- Prioritize customer success and project scope
- Develop functional and process design and prototyping functional and technical
- Build, develop and test scripted solutions
- Develop testing plans and support customers through the testing cycle
- Develop training plans and deliver across all functional departments
- Transition customer after go live to account management and support.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in one of the following areas : Management Information Systems, Finance, Accounting, Computer Science, Economics or Business Administration
- Strong academic credentials (Minimum GPA of 3.0)
- 3-5 years' experience in a professional environment
- 2+ years of experience in software implementation
- Advance experience with configuring Mendix software
- Knowledge and experience with RSA Archer and ServiceNow are preferred
- Mendix Rapid Application Developer (RAD) is required, Mendix Advanced Developer certification is preferred
- Ability to work both independently and in a team environment with professionals of all levels
- Strong organizational, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- MS Office proficiency including Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Ability to multi-task and handle multiple projects at the same time
- Exceptional problem solving, critical thinking, and analytical skills
- Willingness to travel 50% or more annually, once safe to do so
Build a Successful Future in Consulting
At Crowe, Consulting professionals provide thought leadership, process expertise, technology insight and help clients identify, assess, evaluate, and reduce risks.
Our Consulting professionals serve large organizations across many industries in an environment where innovation and new ideas are highly encouraged.
Through various programs, we provide you with learning and reinvention through high-impact formal and systemic training, including industry, solution, technology, and consulting training, as well as certification.
You will be part of a strong global team environment with a fast-paced, challenging, and collaborative setting.
Innovation : Each year, Crowe invests about two percent of firm revenue in new product development funding to develop ideas brought forward by its people.
Building upon a foundation of deep industry specialization, Crowe professionals follow a detailed innovation road map to create original, practical solutions that help address their clients’ biggest challenges.
This process allows them to see their ideas through from start to finish.
Mobility strategy : Rolled out more than two years ago, this strategy defied the norm of the professional services industry.
It allows Crowe personnel to work where they’re most productive whether that be the office, their home or elsewhere and wear jeans while they’re in the office.
This policy continues to receive great reviews on annual internal employee engagement surveys.
Benefits : The firm promotes healthy living through its internal well-being portal, which allows Crowe individuals to complete wellness activities such as exercise challenges, healthy eating, doctor visits and mindful lifestyle changes for gift cards and health insurance premium reductions.
Additionally, on top of its healthcare and retirement programs, Crowe recently expanded its paid time off policies for military leave and all new parents.
Community service : Recently acknowledged in the Fortune Best Workplaces for Giving Back list, the firm places a high priority on community service.
In honor of the firm’s 75th year, Crowe personnel not only achieved, but surpassed their goal of 75,000 hours of volunteering.
We're proud to announce that we volunteered 82,000 hours giving back to the communities where we live and work. That’s the equivalent of 39 full-time employees at the nonprofits we served! In addition, Crowe has policies in place to align its charitable contributions with the volunteer efforts of its people.